|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,L/C,Western Union,Paypal and MoneyGram|
|Usage:||Belt Joint||Power(W):||According To Model And Size|
|Cooling Method:||Water Cooling System||Keywords:||Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Equipment|
tire vulcanizing press,
rubber conveyor belt vulcanizing machine
Professional rubber conveyor belt used vulcanizing press machine&hot splicing press for conveyor belt
|Keyword:||Conveyor Belt Vulcanizer|
|Machine Maximum Size:||From 650MM-2400MM|
|Product Name:||Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Equipment|
|Application:||Splicing And Repairing Conveyor Belts|
Portable type conveyor belt joint vulcanizing press is mainly applied to industries for splicing and repairing conveyor belts such as metallurgy, mine, power plant, port, dock, construction material cement, chemical industry, tobacco, and food automatic line field.
1. Machine maximum size: from 650MM-2400MM;
2. Voltage: 380V 660V 480V 440V 415V 400V or 220V;
3. Fast cooling time: 5 minutes (from 145 degrees down to 70 degrees or less);
4. Time for temperature raise (from normal temperature to vulcanizing temperature) no more than 50 minutes;
5. Vulcanizing pressure:1.8MPa (details refer to users’ specifications and factory markings);
6. Time of heat preservation for vulcanizing could be adjusted according to thickness of the rubber belts;
7. Splicing length of rubber conveyor belt for vulcanizing jointing could be connected together by single or several pieces if necessary;
8. Make clear for model and specification of product and indicate width and tensile strength of rubber conveyor belt as well as tension in kilogram required for vulcanizing jointing when ordering products.
9. Users could order spare electric pumps additionally according to requirements.
The rubber belt vulcanizer is dependable, lightweight and portable machine, which is widely used in the field of metallurgy,mining, power plants, ports, building materials, cement, coal mine, chemical industry, etc. Heating plates are available for rhombic, rectangular and modular type (two or more sets of heating plates together).
Heating plate size
Length × width
Length × width × height
|Manual pump||Electric control box|
7. High pressure hose
8 .Pressure test pump
9 .heat shield
10.upper heating plate
12.Electric control box
14.lower heating plate
15.Water pressure plate
1. Before the installation of the combing machine, the main parts (such as electric healing plates, pressure devices, racks, etc.) are evenly separated and separated, and the vulcanizer is temporarily transported to the site for temporary installation.
2. each separate separation of the parts, is also a frequent moving parts. Generolly, the heaviest parts can be handled by two people, so it is convenient to install and disassemble.
3. Before installation, find a more spacious place on the installation of the tape conveyor. In this place, not only the indefinite operating area and space, but also the placement of the tape and the power wiring are convenient.
4.Before installation, on the belt conveyor installation line, disassemble the upper rollers and set up a working platform in the form shown in Figure 2. If it is glued in the field, use a canvas to build a temporary rainproof shed around the work platform
5.Install the tools of the vulcanizing machine, the tools for processing the tape joints, the power supply wires, etc., and confirm that the glued village materials (such as cover rubber, core glue and glue) are within the validity period, the manufacturer and the production date.
6. Installation of the vulcanizer is carried out as follows:
(1) Place the single lower machine in the form shown in Figure 3;
(2) As shown in Figure 4, first place the pressure device (water pressure plate) on the placed lower frame machine; then place the lower electric plate on it. After the three are aligned, the lower electric heating plate is covered with plastic film (or talcum powder); Note: When multiple vulcanizers work in parallel, a thin metal plate with a 0.2x50x seam length is placed at the joint of the lower electric plate.
(3) Place the tape joints that have been processed and processed well and filled with the rubber material on the lower hot plate; after finding the center line, fix the tape on both sides with the clamp plate and the clamping mechanism. Its form is shown in Figure 5;
(4) on the tape joint. Place the plastic film (or talcum powder) in the position corresponding to the lower hot plate, and then place the electric heating plate and the heat insulation board on it in order. Its form is shown in Figure 6.
Note: When multiple vulcanizers work in parallel, a thin metal plate with a 0.2x50x seam length is placed at the joint of the lower electric plate
(5) Place the upper frame on the heat insulation board as shown in Figure 7, and align and align with the lower frame.
(6) According to Figure 8, install the pre-tightening bolts, washers and nuts in the elongated holes at the upper and lower frames, and tighten the nuts with a wrench. At this point, the main part of the vulcanizer is installed.
(7) According to Fig. 9, the quick joint of the pressure pump system is connected with the water inlet hole of the pressure device, and the primary power supply wire is correspondingly inserted into the socket of the electric heating control box, and one end of the secondary wire is inserted in the electric heating control box. On the socket, the other end is inserted on the hot plate; the corresponding one of the thermal resistance (or thermocouple) wire is inserted into the socket of the electric heating control box, and the other end is inserted into the temperature measuring hole of the electric heating plate. At this time, the vulcanization mounting is completed, and the timing operation of pressurization and heating is prepared.
Maintenance and maintenance
1. Before use. check the insulation resistance of the hot plate. If it is too low, it should be energized and dried until the insulation value reaches 50MΩ or less.
2. in the use of moving in the process should be handled with care. civilized operation;
3.If you work in the field, you should have reliable rain and water proof means to avoid being affected by rain and moisture.
4.When the use of its length is completed. it should be placed in the warehouse where the air circulation, relative humidity is not more than 85%. and is not affected by rain. The sleeper is raised below, and it is strictly prohibited to be placed on the ground
Contact Person: Cai